Features of IISLogs v4.0
- ZipFile Storage preference. Control zip options daily, weekly or monthly
- Option to include original directory path is preserved when storing
files in an alternative location.
- Enable / Disable Per Directory feature
- Support running on machines with .NET 4.0 framework
- Wizard based install
- IISLogs stand-alone EXE version -- this can scheduled via Microsoft
Windows built-in Task Scheduler or your own scheduler product
- IISLogs service component -- this will run inside the Windows services
- ZIP and/or DELETE options for entire directory structures or specific
directories. This option provides for its own configurable
- Monitor SMTP Service directories, DELETE all files generated by NDR
(Non-Delivery Receipts) based on its own configurable settings.
- Monitor and DELETE files in specific directories separately from the
ZIP/DELETE option based on its own configurable settings. This option
provides for those directories that JUST need to have files purged after a
certain timeframe vs. having them ZIPPED and deleted later on.
- Email capability of summary reports.
- Detail File Logging - This provides detail logging of every file
processed with a status
- Write messages and errors to Application Event Log
- Ability to import summary logs into a central RDBMS system for further
- EasyConfig option to automatically configure all websites in local
- 2 separate downloads - 1) Stand-alone EXE, 2) Windows
- 100% control when/if original zipped and/or deleted.
- Custom File Naming options, this will provide very flexible methods of
naming the archive files.
- Written 100% .NET 4.0 framework.
- Per Directory feature, provides settings for individual folders.
- Process Unknown File extensions, used in our Per Directory
- Auto-add features for WWW, FTP, SMTP logs
- Launch IISLogsEXE and IISLogsSVC on-demand inside IISLogsGUI.
- Ability to control the delimiter option.
- Control optional additional extensions (XML, TXT, DAT, BAK)
- ZIP files larger than 4 GB
- Recursive folder processing used in our Advanced Dir Config